First, Thanks to Joep and Aaron. I had to create a new workspace, and then
create/run the java bean example. The Program Call Wizard is now working.

Second, I do have to agree with Dan, I have not been able to pull myself
away from PDM/SEU because of time pressures here, but WDSC offers tools that
will do things for me that would take me days, weeks or months to do. In the
long run, as WDSC matures, and I become more proficient, and grow with it, I
will be even more productive. Until then the choice, to me, is spend some
down time finding, fixing, or woking around bugs in WDSC, to save time
learning whole new languages, standards, ect...

Thanks again.

Duane Christen