Hi Michael,

You were working with IBM support on this I thought.  Didn't they get back
to you with the answer about how to get the cmd keys to display horiz?

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx

"Gibbons, Michael" <bmis04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2004-10-28 09:14
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

"'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Changing Button "key" width

I have tried adding cmdKeys.jsp to the application area with a jsp:include
and added the variable "count" to instruct cmdKeys.jsp to display
horizontally and set the width. My commands will only display vertically
in
the application area. I also noticed that when you do this you lose focus
on
the last (or only) input field when cmdkeys.jsp is included as the last
thing in the application area. I am still banging my head against the desk
trying to make it work. If I do I will post the solution.

Michael P. Gibbons
Manager of Programming & Technical Services
MARYWOOD UNIVERSITY
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509