Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Namens David McKnight
Verzonden: donderdag 7 oktober 2004 16:50
Aan: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
CC: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx; wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [WDSCI-L] Small editor quirks between 5.0.1 and 5.1.2

Regarding how typing % no longer automatically brings up code-assist,
this change in behaviour was because there were complaints about how the

automatically triggered  popup can be annoying.   There currently is no
preference for this although it does make sense to provide something in
a future release.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/643/8200/TOR
____________________________________

jstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/07/2004 10:09 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Small editor quirks between 5.0.1 and 5.1.2

When I upgraded to 5.1.2 from 5.0.1,  I had a few annoying items show
up.

For example,
In 5.0.1 a backspace when the cursor was in column 1, would delete the
line and move the cursor the last column of the line above.
In 5.1.2 a backspace in column 1 does nothing.

In 5.0.1 when the cursor was in column 1 of a line, CTRL-End would
select
entire line and the DELETE key would blank the line
In 5.1.2 CTRL-End still selects the entire line, but the DELETE key does

nothing.

In 5.0.1 when I was editing an RPGLE source member and I typed %, or %
and

the beginning of a BIF, the pop-up box of BIF's would come up.
In 5.1.2, I have to do a CTRL-Space to get the pop-up window.

I assume that this was a setting in the LPEX editor preferences, but I
haven't found it yet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jeff Stevens