Van: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Namens J.Beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: donderdag 2 september 2004 8:56
Aan: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Onderwerp: RE: [WDSCI-L] Some obvious questions on WDSci ?

Bas,

>1.  Why are we not using a forum like set-up instead of (or together
>with) this mailing list?

Not quite sure what you mean by a 'forum like set-up', but maybe it
helps to know that you can browse the archive at
<http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/>. At
as well.

>3.  Why is there no verify option on RPG/400 code in WDSci?
>
>4.  Will functions like CODE/design be implemented in WDSci?
>
>4b. Is there a place on the internet where I can find the 'vision' and
>future plans on WDSci?
>
>6.  'Show fields' on RPG/400 does not work 100%

Questions like these should be directed to IBM. Sometimes you are lucky
and IBMers following the list will answer, but you can't demand answers
like these to be answered on this mailing list. As for RPG/400: I think
most members of the list will agree that the first thing to do with ANY
RPG/400 program is converting it to RPG IV. Nothing lost; a lot to be
gained.

>BTW, Where can I report bugs and possible improvements? And will they
>be heard?

<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/products/fred/fred.html

Joep Beckeringh