comments inline ...

Thanks!

> We had a discussion about it here in this list back in May.  Here's a link
> to one of the messages:
> http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200405/msg00284.html
> You should be able to get to the whole thread from here.

Good to read through that thread.  Say, Vern, did you ever enhance that
utility like you intended?

> It will break in V5R3 because there are a whole slew of new control
> constructs in CL and the formatter will need an overhaul to handle them.
> I'd much rather IBM do something in WDSc.

Just so it's customizable.  I avoid keywords like the plague for common
commands:

Pgm
      Dclf  ARR100FM
      Dcl   &ThisMonth@ *Char (     2    )
      Dcl   &ThisMonth  *Dec  (     2  0 )
      Dcl   &ThisYear@  *Char (     2    )
      Dcl   &ThisYear   *Dec  (     4  0 )
      Dcl   &p_Company  *Char (     2    )
      Dcl   &p_Month    *Char (     2    )
      Dcl   &p_Year     *Char (     4    )

      RtvSysVal  qMonth       &ThisMonth@
      RtvSysVal  qYear        &ThisYear@
      ChgVar     &ThisMonth   &ThisMonth@
      ChgVar     &ThisYear    &ThisYear@
      ChgVar     &ThisYear  ( &ThisYear + 2000 )
      ChgVar     &s_Year    ( &ThisYear )
      ChgVar     &s_Month   ( &ThisMonth - 1 )
      If         ( &s_Month *eq 00 )  Then( Do )
        ChgVar     &s_Year   ( &s_Year - 1 )
        ChgVar     &s_Month  ( 12 )
      Enddo
      ChgVar     &s_Company  01
Loop:
      SndRcvF    RcdFmt( ARR100A )
      If         ( &in24 )  Then( Return )

<snip>

You can tell I don't care much for uppercase.

db