   I have no problem using WDSCi on XP Home. we use it at the office and I
   have it at home(even though I don't really use it ;-) , I like Linux
   better) and have had no problems VPNing to work and using WDSC.  Question,
   what VPN server do you have, a cisco or some other brand?  Reason why is
   if you have a cisco you really should be using the cisco client rather
   than the built in WIN client as it works better and is more reliable a
   connection.  In fact what ever VPN server you have probably has a client
   with it and you should probably  use the client provided for best
   results.  Hope this helps

   Booth Martin wrote:

 Call the place you bought it and tell them your problem Joe.  I had exactly
 the same problem and the seller helped me a lot, at modest cost.

 Booth Martin

 http://www.martinvt.com