Hello - I'll try this again.

I had to reinstall WDSC so that the Designer program would work. The reinstall seemed to fix the Designer problem, but after the install from DVD, I went to try the upgrades/fixes, and it tells me there is no upgrades/fixes to do. I also tried to reinstall the free Spooled Files and Messages plugins from Softlanding, and when I do I get the following message:

Current configuration contains errors that are not corrected by the requested operation. See details for more information.
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (5.1.0.2): Feature requires feature "com.ibm.lpex (1.4.3)", or compatible.

I downloaded the fixes from the web, and put them on the local drive, and then tried to install them, and I get the above message.

When I uninstalled, I took out everything except my workspace, (that I could find) and went thru the registry to try and remove WDSC from there. What can I do to get this thing working right again? Why does it not see that I need the upgrades/fixes that I have done before? As far as I know, it only has the programming as it was loaded from the DVD, and no updates/fixes, but won't go get the fixes. Why does the uninstall not clean up the registry from the entries that I put in there with the install?

Config;

WDSC V5.1
Win XP Pro with all the service packs, security fixes, etc.
Thinkpad A21p with 1 gig of ram, 60 gig harddrive

HELP!!!  Thanks!