From: DeLong, Eric [mailto:EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:19 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Can't access help!

I'm still not getting anywhere on getting my help service to start.  I don't
know where to look for answers, since I can't get to WDSC help....  Any tips
on where to begin?

>From the browser:
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

----

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the 127.0.0.1:2730 home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone
number listed on the 127.0.0.1:2730 home page.
10061 - Connection refused
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

----

Background:
The server you are attempting to access has refused the connection with the
gateway. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is
inactive on the server.

ISA Server: sbcproxy
Via:
Time: 5/11/2004 7:11:21 PM GMT