   Frank,

   I like this idea so much I added a comment for this to Feature # 173 on
   the Feature Enhancement and Request Database (FRED) at:
   http://www7b.software.ibm.com/webapp/wsdd/studioServlet3.  I then voted
   for the feature.  IBM acknowledged the request "IBM has received this
   requirement and someone is evaluating it.   An additional response will be
   given when this evaluation has completed."  I'm believing IBM will see
   lots of votes for this as the current install and update process is quite
   cumbersome.
   Michael Quigley
   Systems-Analyst
   The Way International