I would try a new workspace before I did a reinstall.  You could also try
renaming the files back as well.

Mark

Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/12/2004 03:57 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Update 5.1.0.2 available

Well, Mark, it only gets worse. I first had done the .config folder
delete,
which led to the 1.4.2 version requirement message. Now I renamed the
feature.xml in both folders at the same time. Now I get

LPEX Editor Preferences (1.4.2): Feature requires feature "com.ibm.lpex
(1.4.2)" or compatible
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (5.1.0): Feature requires
feature "com.ibm.lpex (1.4.2)" or compatible
Remote System Explorer (5.1.1): Feature requires feature "com.ibm.lpex
(1.4.0)" or compatible

The first message is the same as what I got after the .config delete. The
others followed the feature.xml renames.

I have a feeling I need to reinstall. And, I suspect, with a clean
workspace, and, maybe import old stuff - although I don't trust that
process, either, very much.

BTW, I had just the one workspace but from earlier versions.

Oy!
Vern