From: Peter Merikan [mailto:peter.merikan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 9:13 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC Wish List

Bartell

That's true, it should be posted in the rpg forum, although I don't
think it matters where I post it.

If IBM's intention is that people should start move from RPGIV to Java,
why not make the transition a little bit easier by making the syntax
more like Java (or C#). It's not a requirement, only a thought. Don't
flame me for this.

Brackets works great for me and a couple of other people. ;-)
Small methods and indentions. And of course refactoring, refactoring and
refactoring.