Hi Colin,

This is getting interesting: When I select the java build path, WDSC shows
an error message "Build path entry is missing:
ECLIPSE_HOME_COM_IBM_WSTOOLS_LINK/com.ibm.lpex_1.4.2". When I select the
"libraries" tag there are two entries for com.ibm.lpex_1.4.2: the first
one is just the path and is shown with an exclamation mark; the second one
is the path + lpex.jar. I deleted the project and started again from
scratch: these two entries are added after adding the com.ibm.lpex entry
in the plugin.xml file (and updating the classpath). When I edit the
erroneous one by trying to add lpex.jar to the path, WDSC tells me it
already has that entry. When I remove it, nothing further changes. I saw
in Explorer that there is als a com.ibm.lpex_1.4.1 directory with an
lpex.jar, so I even tried adding that one, but that also does not seem to
make any difference.

So it is getting interesting, but not much clearer.

Joep Beckeringh