(http://tinyurl.com/23dqk
>   or http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/c79815e083182fec86
> 2564c00079d117/afde9ba5f92de11586256dbc003c9e91?OpenDocument).

Actually, it doesn't quite fit this profile.  I have no plugins, I only
have WDSC.  I have multiple workspaces.  I upgraded in one workspace,
and now the other workspaces are broken.  The workspace comes up
properly as V5.1, but I get that weird message.

It gets more bizarre, because the second time I bring up a workspace, I
do not get that message.  However, at some point in this process, WDSC
decided to set one of my workspaces as the default, and now I can't get
to my other workspaces without specifying -data on the command line.

I'm beginning to find the fragile edges of the product, and they're not
too comforting.

I decided to check the workspace through Update Manager, and it says I'm
all up to date.  I'm hoping it's just a transient error in the workspace
update process.

> You will probably have to roll your WDSC config back to before the
error
> first manifest in order for the fix to work at all.

I don't even understand this.  You're saying I need to "roll back" my
config.  Having never done this, I'm not sure what you mean.

Joe