Hi all,

I've loaded 5.0 and noticed that there is no language editing option off the
"Options" menu. Can someone tell me how to make it available? I've also notice
that help does not work when signed on from home. I am accessing the system
through Aventail VPN. If anyone can answer any of these questions I'd
appreciate it immensely. It's getting kind of frustrating.

Thanks!

Chris