From: Edwards, Douglas
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:52 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Default Editor

Sorry for the newbie question, especially since it has been asked (and
answered) before.  But I can't get it to work...

How do you setup RSE so that the default editor is the CODE editor rather than
LPEX?  I went thru all the member types I wanted to open with CODE, and changed
it so that the CODE editor or designer was added as an editor.  Then I selected
it as the default editor.  The icon changed (not to the normal CODE icon
however).

Now when I double click on the member I want to edit, it still opens it in the
right hand RSE window (I assume this is LPEX).

If I right click and send the member to the CODE editor, it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

This is version 4 of WDSC.  I have not installed any fix packs yet; but I will
soon be loading Fix Pack 4.

Doug Edwards - Fidelity IFS
Douglas.Edwards@xxxxxxx
Phone (407) 875-1818 ext. 141