Phil this sounds great!  I just tested my filter into the lpex editor.  The
first time load takes about 20 seconds.  The next time is about 5 seconds.
If we could get the first time down to 5 seconds to load that is acceptable.

Listing the files does take a while that is the main contention that I have.

I wished creating a plugin was similar to creating an lpexlet in CODE/400.
Thanks for the input I look forward to the plugin.  Is it done yet! :)

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"Phil Coulthard" <coulthar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
om...