Rick,

If you downloaded a JAR file, chances are you downloaded the version for
Eclipse 2.1. You need to download Quantum Plugin 2.0.2 which is compiled
for Version 2.0 of Eclipse. The one in WDSc 5.0. It is a Zip file. You then
unzip the class files into the Eclipse plugin folder. On my system it is
c:/program files/ibm/websphere studio/eclipse/plugins. It should then be
there when you restart WDSc. The URL for the download page is
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7746&release_id=161251

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "Chevalier, Rick"     |
|        |          <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxx|
|        |          redit.com>            |
|        |          Sent by:              |
|        |          wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxx|
|        |          ge.com                |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          05/27/2003 09:24 AM   |
|        |          Please respond to     |
|        |          Websphere Development |
|        |          Studio Client for     |
|        |          iSeries               |
|        |                                |

<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                  |
  |       cc:
                              |
  |       Subject:     RE: [WDSCI-L] Re: Re: Need a bit of help . . .

I am trying to find this plug-in but I'm not sure I found the correct site.
Is this the plug-in located on sourceforge.net?  If so, where is the .txt
file referenced earlier?  I have downloaded the .jar file but I don't know
what to do with it now.

Rick