I installed WDSCi 5.0 this morning. I'm trying to install available updates. When I search for them via help, 3 updates are found. I selected all and clicked install.

After 45 minutes to an hour of downloading & installing, it said I needed to restart WDSCi to complete the install. After doing so, it did not continue, so I started the search for updates all over again.

It found the same 3 updates, which I selected again. It then 'jumped' to where I had been and started downloading. I had 3 instances where it warned me a file wasn't properly signed. I told it to continue each time. Then it told me I needed to restart WDSCi to complete the install. After doing so, it again did not continue, so I started the search for updates all over _again_.

It then found the same 3 updates _again_, which I selected again. It then repeated what happened after the first restart. I did this half a dozen times, but it continues to loop at the same spot.

What am I missing?

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.