I sent the following to 'George' at IBM the other day regarding WDSCi V5 because he offered to help. I've got no response from him so far, so I will ask this here.

=================

I love what I've seen so far. It's overwhelming.

This thing is so rich I don't hardly know where to start, but I have a bunch of shortcut keystrokes I want to know. The HELP seems to take me in a circle. I'm configged as "lpex" editor. Here goes:

1) How do I switch between members opened for editing? i.e. the Alt-left arrow and Alt-right arrow that was in CODE to work around the 'ring'.

2) How do I compile via a shortcut keystroke? And/or put a compile-no prompt button on the toolbar?

3) How can I tell WDSCi to automatically save the member first whenever I issue a compile command?

4) Ctl-backspace is supposed to delete the entire line, but doesn't.

That's what I've come up with after the first half-hour. <g>

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.