Is there a Quick Start guide for RSE. There has to be an easier way.  I have
been trying to use RSE for about a week and everything seems to move too
slowly.  There seems to be too much help to drill through, all I need is to
be able to use the editor and I keep going back to CODE because I know it.

It seems that the only way I can get at source is by opening up the file
systems and drilling down to the source files.  I have a filter set up to
include only the source in certain libraries under iSeries objects, but all
my filters for all systems show up under all connections.

And how do I or can I set up filters under the files, it would seem more
logical to look for source there, but it takes so long to open.  Did I set
them up wrong?

Enough questions for one e-mail.  I am used to CODE.  So far RSE is a very
confusing game.

Thanks in advance for any hints,

Dave  Boettcher
David P. Boettcher CCP
Senior Systems Analyst and Coordinator
Kenosha County Information Services
* e-mail: dboettch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
%  Voice: 262.653.2520
All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?