I should have clarified (just realized that). Two of us on working on the
same solution at the same time. The other one is in a different project but
same solution. He couldn't get things to run and had to completely delete
out the EF dll and it's references then reinstall from Nuget. I then had
the exact same problem after he committed the changes and I pulled the
changes. We eventually got it working by manually updating some versions
and copying dlls to where they belong.

It was a PITA.

--
Mike Wills