I have a credit that was entered incorrectly (with a negative amount).
When the accounting department tried to post it to A/R it was given a
status of 'H' and it shows "Held: pricing" if you display the list of
invoices from within 3/OER. I am not aware of any option that will allow
them to amend or cancel the credit so it just stays out there forever.
Does anyone know of a systematic (other than our friend DBU) way to get
rid of it?

Jeri J. Kilroy
IT Applications Development Manager
General Fasteners Company

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.