From: clawson@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:clawson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:28 AM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] Calling all GL Experts

What would drive a company to make a change like this?
(Not a judgmental question, just trying to understand the issues that
drive this decision.)

"Garry Clarke" <garry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: system21-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 04:16 AM
Please respond to
System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'System 21 Users'" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [SYSTEM21]   Calling all GL Experts

I've done it twice.

It takes planning, but it's not as bad as some may expect. It's really a
matter of ensuring that you don't forget anything, such as AFI rules,
customer/supplier control accounts and so on.

On both occasions I converted history too and with a methodical approach
it's not bad. Allow a weekend for the conversion routines to run.

Garry Clarke
Director
Bluetech Ltd
+353 86 2710 491