Thanks geoff. It has been a great help for me.I followed your mail and now I
got all the required access.

Meena

geoff.boreland@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You need to authorise the user to use the company in your new application.
This can be done by Entering the command STRIPGCF and then take option 1.
Maintain User Profiles.

Enter the user profile you want to authorise

Then press F19 and you will then see a list of all applications and
environments defined on your system.

Place a '1' next to your application and press enter. You will then be
prompted with a list of all your companies.
Place a '1' next to each company you want to authorise the user to.

Once you have selected all the companies and returned back to the initial
User Maintenance panel, press F3 to exit and try the menu option again.
Note, you may have to sign off and then sign on again.

Regards
Geoff

England - World Cup Champions 1966 & 2003

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message
to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you.

Thorn Australia Pty Ltd has implemented anti-virus software and whilst all care
is taken, it is the recipients responsibility to ensure that any attachments are
scanned for viruses prior to use.