From: "glen.work" <gkp1227@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] ISO Dates
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:54:24 -0700

That's a NONO Roy - I've been instructed not to use ILE.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Cox" <rcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "'System 21 Users'" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:31 PM Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] ISO Dates

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es