Please let us know how this mystery ends...

I think Derek is on the right track... Where are you getting the value for the Order Number...
Also, the Due Date field will be a field of interest... That IF condition may be part of the problem...

Furthermore, make sure your from and too date ranges make sense...

Just for grins make sure the value of %Eof is reset to off before you get into the loop...

This logical does not look at descending order numbers so that's not it...
But it does only look at last changed date = 999999...

Logical File . . . TTLF3/PMP03L09          Type. . . *LGL  Unique Key NO
Based on File. . . TTLF3/PMP03             Sel/Omit. YES
File Description . Centralised Purchasing Support - Order lines
Field Name  Sequence/Selection Details
                        TTLF3/PMP03 PMR03
CONO03      ASCEND
ORDN03      ASCEND
WHSE03      ASCEND
LINE03      ASCEND
BOSN03      ASCEND
DTLC03      SELECT   EQ +9999999
            OMIT     AL

----Original Message Follows---- From: "Derek Hunt" <derek_hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: System 21 Users <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "System 21 Users" <system21@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [SYSTEM21] HELP!!!! Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:56:03 -0000

Mona

Mona.

from what you say I would investigate the value in the key field ORDN03

If you trying to read for a given order number,
    then ORDN03 must have a valid order number

If you are trying to read all orders greater than a given order number
    then having set the file pointer with the SETLL,
    you should be using L#CONO on the READE statements
         MainKey       SetLl     PMP03L09
         L#Cono       ReadE     PMP03L09

Hope this helps

Derek Hunt