From: billo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:billo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 9:28 AM
To: System 21 Users
Subject: RE: [SYSTEM21] iSeries Upgrades

My company recently upgraded from a 720 to an 810.  I was surprised to hear
that GEAC was going to charge me an uplift charge even though the processor
group of my new machine was less than my older machine.  They are now
looking at capacity of the machine not just model and serial number.

I suggest you check this out and get everything settled before signing on
the bottom line for your 810.

Bill Olzak
The Roho Group
Director of IT
(618) 277-9150
(618) 233-9548 fax

This transmission contains information and/or documents from The ROHO
Group Inc.  The information contained therein is confidential and/or
legally privileged and the property of The ROHO Group.  The
information and/or documents are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named on this transmission sheet.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmitted
information and/or documents is prohibited.  Any accompanying
documents should be returned to The ROHO Group immediately.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the
documents to us at no cost to you.