From: acentea@canadelle.com [mailto:acentea@canadelle.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:34 AM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [SYS21] Explorer

Steve

We have made a custom setting that allows a single user to have limit
capabilities *YES and to simultaneously use both JBA Explorer and 5250
green-black Client Access sessions as he likes, on the same system or not.
I don't have the details for now, but if you're interested I can arrange
you receive them off-list.

Andrei Centea
Sara Lee Branded Apparel of Canada (Canadelle)
Montreal
514-723-8428

                      "Wojcik, Lorri"
                      <LWojcik@pts-tools        To:
jbausers-l@midrange.com
                      .com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: [SYS21]
Explorer
                      jbausers-l-admin@m
                      idrange.com

                      10/17/02 07:34 AM
                      Please respond to
                      jbausers-l

What about creating another profile for this person and limiting them both
to be able to sign on only once.  Use 1 profile to sign on 1 system and use
the other profile to sign onto the other.