From: Prill, Steve [mailto:sprill@rexairinc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 12:06 PM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: [SYS21] Aurora

If you have maintenance you can go to Answerlink, Bulletin Board, System 21
North America, User Groups, Great Lakes User Group (GLUG), and Minutes.
There is a 17 page PDF file that contains a presentation done by Peter Clay
on Aurora at our last meeting in August.

On major concern that we have is that along with converting to ILE they also
removed all of the old fix/enhancement comment lines in the programs.  This
could make it very difficult to retrofit modifications into Aurora.

Steve Prill
I.S. Project Manager
Rexair, Inc.