Here is the exact situation that we have.
A copy was not done.  There was not an issue of a user copying a cost set
and deciding that they did not like the name.
Someone had a tool that they could use to programatically change the name
of cost sets from one name to another.  They changed the names of two cost
sets, one which had been used for about a year, and one which is being used
for business plan development.  Somehow this makes it easier to pull data
into an Access Data Base for the Purchasing Department's use.  This was
done before any testing or research was done on the implications of such an
action and before user buy in was achieved.  The original cost sets are now
gone and have been replaced with something else.
Luckily, a file was created with the old cost set data.  What I'm trying to
figure out is this.  If I allow the new cost set names to remain, are there
implications that I am not aware of, or would it be wiser to have the old
cost sets restored?

Thanks

                      Doug333@aol.com
                      Sent by:                  To:
jbausers-l@midrange.com
                      jbausers-l-admin@m        cc:
                      idrange.com               Subject:  [SYS21]   Re: [SYS21]
Cost Set

                      09/23/2002 06:46
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      jbausers-l

I'd be tempted to make them copy again, and delete the one they did not
want.
 That would be the safest.  But I don't know of any problem updating msp05
and 06.  (Thanks Stan)
Doug