        Michael,
        Everything was clean before I ran the rebuild, even after running
the rebuild I did run Verify balances and unprocessed transaction report and
they have no errors, but still my trial balance is out of balance. I ran
trial balance for prior closed years and everything has changed (just couple
of accounts including my retained earnings !!!!!!!!!!!).
This is highly unacceptable.
A Gentlemen form a consulting company sent me an off the list email saying
that this problem is fixed in V352 SP3 and the current rebuild program only
works till period 9912, probably a Y2K bug but this does not help as we are
in V351.

Anyway I have two options now:
1. Run a rebuild again from the start of time and see what happens.(before I
just rebuilt from the period I had problems with)
2. If option 1 does not work, get into each GL account and get the balances
right in FLP004 through DFU/ UPDDTA after doing a couple of quires with
FLP007 and FLP008.
There goes my sleep for the next couple of days, thanks JBA.................

Please let me know if I need to look into something more

Thanks