  • Subject: RE: Justifying - Operations and Staffing
  • From: "John A. Clark" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 04:47:49 +1000

For what its worth, there was a session at Alliance run by an external
market consultant (Gartner?) on directions in ERP which had statistics
of spend by industry. Most ran between 3 and 5% of turnover, but some
(Finance I think was one) much higher.

Might be worthwhile talking to your Geac rep about getting a copy of the
presentation