I have heard from reliable sources that the DSPFLD problem is a v4r4
problem. It is fixed in ptf P#CFD30037.

Thanks.

Randy Stratton <rstratton@alsons.com> on 12/19/2000 01:00:04 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

  To:          "'JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com'"
               <JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com>

  cc:          (bcc: Jeff Klipa/Harvard)

  Subject      RE: OS V4R5
  :

The DSPFLD phenomenon started for us when we upgraded to V4R4.

Randy Stratton
Director IS
Alsons Corporation
517-439-1411