Dan

I'd support what both Bryan and Anton have said so far- it is exactly the
approach I took when faced with the same dilemma for a group of hostile
third party developers.

Of course, they then complained that they wanted to do this from
WRKACTJOB  - and I wasn't going to re-write that sucker :)

The fact that I heard nothing more about it suggests that event though it
was a minor inconenience it worked.

Cheers
Evan Harris