Suren,

One way you can find out what objects have changed in a given library is to use the SAVCHGOBJ command, as follows:

1. create a temporary save file in QTEMP, e.g.:
    CRTSAVF QTEMP/SAVF

2. issue SAVCHGOBJ for the target library, as follows:

    SAVCHGOBJ OBJ(*ALL) LIB(targetlib) DEV(*SAVF) OBJTYPE(*ALL) +
         OBJJRN(*YES) REFDATE('07/01/24') SAVF(QTEMP/SAVF) +
        UPDHST(*NO)

NOTE: UPDHST(*NO) is important as you do not want to "lose" that "last changed" information associated with the objects in the library.

3. to see what objects were changed, issue:

    DSPSAVF    SAVF(QTEMP/SAVF)

If you need to process that information in a program or store it in a file, you can issue DSPSAVF SAVF(QTEMP/SAVF) OUTPUT(*PRINT) and then read the spool file, or use the QSRLSAVF API.

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury