I did some testing using QSYS2 http functions. I selected only http header
in my sql which tells me that http request status is success or fail. Using
iDoctor report I see CPU usage is almost nothing. But with response
message CPU usage goes up. Which makes me believe that getting response
message from http call is CPU intensive operation. Response can be large
clob field. Same test with http_req CPU usage was relatively higher
compare to QSYS2 functions.

On Thu, May 4, 2023 at 9:11 AM Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>