From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mohammad Tanveer
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 10:00 AM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Which one of perform CPU wise.

This email originated outside of Everence. Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender.

Anyone using MDREST4i? Our architects are replacing as400 tables with cloud
based tables qnd are asking us to do CRUD operations on them using REST
services. Its becoming a challenge to keep the performance as good
as possible. So performance is the key for us.

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 6:04 PM Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>