I have a question about subfile drop and fold. This may have been something I solved years ago, but I can't remember.

I have a table with 15 records in it. The subfile is designed to hold 12. When the subfile is displayed I have a function key to drop or fold the subfile records, and when folded you see 4 records. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The issue comes in when you use page up or page down. When the subfile is folded and you page down, you see the next set of folded records. If you page up you see the top of the file again. If you page down twice and page up, you see the correct records again. However, if you page down all the way to the bottom and then page up, control is being returned to the program, and then the subfile is being reloaded. This then puts the subfile at the top of the display. If you don't page down to the bottom and page up, it's showing the correct records and not returning control back to the program

Why is it returning control back to the program when you page up and are at the bottom of the subfile? I was just thinking I could put code in to not reload if the subfile is folded, but I don't remember this happening to me in the past. Subfiles are not my favorite LOL.

Jason