Same field name on the total line?

If not, and the total line fields are larger, make 2 total
lines, alternating the fields. Put odd numbered fields on one line and
even numbered fields on the other line.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 3:39 PM jerry ven <jerryven95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just increased the length of one field in existing printer file but it
caused disturbance in other field and this disturbed field has started
showing one less decimal position.
but this being a program described printer file, how could this 'use +2 to
specify 2 spaces' be used in existing program described printer file?

Thanks

On Sat, 4 Jun 2022 at 00:56, Glenn Gundermann <glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Instead of using absolute position, use relative position and use +2 to
specify 2 spaces.Yours truly,Glenn Gundermannglenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx
(416)
317-3144--
-------- Original message --------From: jerry ven <jerryven95@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2022-06-03 3:07 p.m. (GMT-05:00) To: RPG programming on IBM i <
rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Space between fields in printer
file Hi,I am trying to write records in printer file but the problem is
happeningat summary part where total of the fields is overlapping because
of thatone field is missing one decimal place ,however i have kept
enough
endposition space to adjust each field in it still seems one field is
missingone decimal place also i want to have some space between the total
of thesetwo fields but despite giving proper field length positions in O
spec asit's a program defined printer file in both header and footer
part ,
when icall this RPGLE program i get this issue.Any idea how can proper
space between the fields at total (footer) part ofthis printer file be
maintained so that i don't miss( i doubt it could bedue to the
overlapping
of next adjacent field) decimal position for one ofit's fields.Thanks--
This is the RPG programming on IBM i (RPG400-L) mailing listTo post a
message email: RPG400-L@lists.midrange.comTo subscribe, unsubscribe, or
change list options,visit:
RPG400-L-request@lists.midrange.comBefore posting, please take a moment
to review the archivesat https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.Please