I may have found the problem - RCLACTGRP *ELIGIBLE. I have 2 examples now of the user running the program that uses CGIDEV2, one time she uses it 16 times, then MCH3402 - another program does RCLACTGRP, and CGIDEV2 AG is removed. Another time, over 35 uses, then MCH3402 - and again, RCLACTGRP precedes it.

Oy!! One solution is to RCLACTGRP individually, I suppose - and not do that to CGIDEV2. I know, probably not the ultimate answer, but maybe good enough.

So, again, thoughts are welcome - I'll be talking this over with another developer here, see what he thinks. But this fits. There was a support KB from IBM based on Jon and Susan's work, that described this when using RCLRSC, too.

Thanks all
Vern