I believe I looked into that and the issue was different algorithms being
used and they weren't all available? Don't know.. tried to search for it
again and didn't find anything.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 12:01 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JWT generation and parsing is available in RPG Brad. In a rush and can't
look up the URL but it is part of Niels' stuff - I believe it was Mihael
Schmidt who wrote those components. I use the generation component for
talking to Zoom from RPG.

Jon.