If you haven't written an upper or lower ile function yet, where have you
been? :)

What RPG really needs these days is the ability to parse JWTs, or be able
to call node.js directly (not using a web service, etc... nothing else
needing to be running). If you can already, I'd love to see how. There is
so much functionality available with OSS (node.js being my favorite) that I
wish I could call it similar to calling Java or even just calling a CL or
RPG program.

Maybe that would be more suited for SQL (JWT processing that is)?