Thank you Joe, very well said.

Perhaps it was stupid to use stupid...but I'm an old Army grunt, stupid was
a step up from my first thought. ;p

irresponsible is a good choice, as is short-sighted.

I personally know of a rather large company that just let 6 RPG developers
go. The ones that got let go were the ones perfectly happy quietly coding
in RPG III+ or RPG IV. The ones that got to stay were the ones who have
learned other languages and always engineer ILE RPG solutions.

Charles

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:28 PM Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>