  "source":"USD",
  "quotes":{
    "USDEUR":0.885598,
    "USDGBP":0.78826,
    "USDCAD":1.33873,
    "USDPLN":3.92377
  }

The issue i am having is "quotes". The label can change based on what you are looking for. My code:

d mydata          ds                  qualified
d  success                      50a
d  terms                       150a
d  timestamp                    50a
d  quotes                             likeds(qds) dim(10)

d qds             ds                  qualified
d  usdeur                       50a

data-into myData %DATA(myjson:
    'case=any countprefix=num_  allowmissing=yes allowextra=yes')
%PARSER('YAJLINTO');

only works if i know the qualified field name (usdeur for example).

Can i use this techique to read this json into my ds?