Hello Jon,

Am 25.05.2020 um 22:35 schrieb Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

"Could these two listed program entry points possibly harm? Because it's two instead of one? The rest of the RPG program runs fine (as long as I don't call pw_rand)."

If you create the C as a *PGM with a main() then two is what I would expect. However I don't think it should matter. You are binding at the *MODULE level and the bind wouldn't work if it couldn't see pw_rand.

Thanks for clarification!

I'll grab the save file if I have time and take a look.

Thank you in advance!

By the way ... you do know that MOVE is a deprecated opcode and has been for 15 years or so? If you must code fixed format <yuck> then use Eval for the assignment.

Please don't make me arguing with you about deprecation of stuff which proved to work for decades. :-)

:wq! PoC

PGP-Key: DDD3 4ABF 6413 38DE - https://www.pocnet.net/poc-key.asc