From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 3:05 PM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: JSON Error Message

Jay - maybe it is just me but I think it really is time you started tagging things with <Vendor response> when you do this.

On May 18, 2020, at 4:00 PM, Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack,

Sql json functions can look complex on the service but it can easily
be implemented using a programming approach I take in something I've
developed. Take a look at the sql json api program at the end of this
document to see how you can easily build complicated json structures.
The idea is to keep them strings and create multiple procedures to
keep appending to the json structure (ie. the
getJsonResponseObject_01 procedure can be replicated many times for different related objects).

https://jeffersonvaughn.com/gallery/coreiRST%20Overview.pdf

Jay