Following on the version that Vern posted earlier - I think this is probably the shortest you can get with no extra code required.

*In20 = ( A = B );
*In10 = Not *In20;

That should do it.

On May 17, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Bruce Vining <bruce.vining@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*IN10 is essentially Not *IN20 in your example.

I'm pretty sure, and Barbara can certainly correct me :), but the general
flow is:

1. Turn off the indicators defined as resulting indicators (10 and 20 in
your case)
2. Turn on the indicator meeting the comparison condition

So *in10 should be on in a true low comparison.

Did this ever bring back old memories :) Anyone remember 'A' in column 66,
or '__ __ 99' when scribbling RPG on a pad of paper (for later entry when
in the office as there was no access to the system from home in the
70s/early 80s)? lol