Im work in a program **FREE. can use fixed form code

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've also slipped in a free-form statement into existing fixed form code.

I even go so far as to move the free for line to the right so it's not so
jarring to look at.

Charles

Charles

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 10:55 AM Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>