Yes I can see the full copy in the compiler listing.

I did a test moving a source copymembrer in a new source file with CCSID
1144 but compiles without problems.

You can check the Communication Deamon properties: local settings, CCSID?
Mine is 65535.

HTH
--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno gio 6 feb 2020 alle ore 11:50 Paul Nicolay <