You do not need to define a cursor, because you'll build the complete JSON
document within a SQL Statement (which might be a little more complex).
So you will only get a single row! No need to limit the number of rows.

A SELECT ... INTO or VALUES ... INTO will do the job:

DCL-S Outfile SQLType(CLOB_File) CCSID(1208);

Clear OutFile;
Outfile_Name = '/temp/accounts_{timestamp}.json'
Outfile_NL = %len(%trimr(Outfile_Name))
Outfile_FO = SQFCRT;

Exec SQL Values(SELECTStatementThatCreatesTheJSONData) into :OutFile;
If SQLCODE < *Zeros;
//Handle Error;
Else;
//Success
End;

Just a tip. Build your SELECT Statement first within ACS - Run SQL Scripts.
If the JSON document is built correctly, copy the SELECT statement into your
program.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
?Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they
don't want to.? (Richard Branson)